Knapp Consultants really cares about your success and the way you achieve it. We know that the main problem most people struggle with is time. Most of us wish we had more of it while other people seem have so much time on their hands! The truth is that we all have the same amount of time in our day; the difference is the manner in which we use this time.
We’re here to help you understand and better manage your time so you can use it where you most need it. Below is a helpful checklist that will help you make better use of your business time! Be sure to check out our Checklist Part 1 as well as our Time Management Tips Part 1, Part 2 & Part 3 if you haven’t seen them already!
UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF YOUR TIME
- Be aware of the sales days for each month and quarter
- Know where you are in the sales timeline and plan accordingly.
- Understand and track your sales stats so you may plan effectively.
- Dials to contacts.
- Contacts to qualified leads
- Qualified leads to proposals
- Proposals to contracts
- Contracts to customers
- Dials per hour
- Follow up calls per hour.
- Follow up attempts before dropping.
Productive Down Time
- Always have something to read…for flight delays, waiting rooms and lines.
- Use drive time for sales development and phone calls (get a headset if you can)
The extra call
- One extra call a day is more than 250 extra contacts in a year
For more information, please feel free to visit our website at http://www.leeknapp.com or call (239) 481-8557. Take advantage of our Sales Power Boot Camp – sign up today!
Do you have any Sales Training Questions? Click Here to ASK LEE!