Spend Your Time Where It Counts!
He who has a plan to reach his goal is more likely to reach those goals successfully than he who lacks a plan to begin with! The first and most important part of being successful in the business world is to have goals and a plan you can put in action to help you reach those goals. The best way to create goals is to make a list of what you want to accomplish and narrow down to the most important ones on the list.
Remember that a goal without a timeline is just a wish that might never come true. Knapp Consultants is here to help you get started on your list of goals and then help you create an effective plan with a reachable timeline. Contact Us today to find out more about how we can help you better manage your time! Be sure to check out our Time Management Checklist Part 1 and Part 2 as well as Time Management Tips Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.
REMEMBER THE TIME MANAGEMENT BASICS
- Not only for the day, but also for the week, month and quarter.
- Start early on projects and sales appointments.
- Understand time for the month, week, and quarter.
- Look ahead to sales days around holidays, end of the month and end of the quarter and plan accordingly.
- Be aware of the sales “timeline” for your product-where you are in the month and where you are with the prospect.
- Respect your time, your prospect’s time, and customer’s time.
- Professionals don’t waste time and prospects and customers respect those who understand this…be punctual and be succinct.
Tic Tock ….
For more information, please feel free to visit our website at http://www.leeknapp.com or call (239) 481-8557. Take advantage of our Sales Power Boot Camp – sign up today!
Do you have any Sales Training Questions? Click Here to ASK LEE!