What is the Power Sales Training Boot Camp all about anyway? What’s in it for me?
Walk away with rock-solid techniques, creative tactics and an arsenal of ideas focused on increasing your sales results, growing your business and making more money $$
SALES POWER BOOT CAMP WORKSHOP CONTENT
Boot Camp #1 – March 20, 2012
UNDERSTANDING YOU & HOW YOU TEND TO SELL:
- Working from your personal DiSC Behavioral Sales Profile
- Discovering your selling style – understanding how you tend to sell
- Learning to flex your style to meet your customers needs
- Understanding what motivates each style to buy from you
- The 12 categories of Time Management
- Filling the “gap” to achieve your goals
Boot Camp #2 –
PROSPECTING FOR NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES:
- 7 Basic Selling Fundamentals
- First Impressions – Selling Yourself
- Who Is My Customer & Why?
- The 8 R’s of Prospecting
- Keeping Your Pipeline Full
- 212 Degrees – your extra degree (throughout Boot Camp)
- Power Action Words to gain results
- Networking For New Business – Where, How, When?
Boot Camp #3 –
DEFINING CUSTOMERS NEEDS & FILLING THEM
- Listening Skills That Reveal Sales Opportunities
- What Does a “Qualified” Prospect Look Like For You?
- Asking Powerful Questions To Gain Powerful Information
- Pre-Qualifying Questions, Open & Closed-Ended Questions
- Grab Interest With Opening Statements
- Wrapping Your Questions Around Your Customers Needs
Boot Camp #4 –
MAXIMIZING YOUR TIME & DAZZLING THE CUSTOMER
- Stop Procrastinating – Eat The Frog
- Look Out Your Attitude Is Always Showing
- People Like To Buy From People They Like – Is it you?
- Achieving Success Through Positive Affirmations
- Dazzle Your Customers With Your Knowledge
- Practice The 3 P’s That Dazzle Customers
- Customer Proposals / Presentations That Sell
Boot Camp #5 –
SELLING VALUE VERSUS PRICE
- Understanding the 10 Most Desired Benefits
- Selling Benefits That Motivate Your Customer To Buy
- Remember, Closing Begins With “Hello”
- It’s Not About Price, It’s About Value
- Your Value Proposition – Why YOU?
- Who Is Your Competition – Be Knowledgeable
- Dancing Circles Around The Competition
Boot Camp #6 –
OVERCOMING OBJECTIONS & CLOSING THE SALE
- Overcoming Objections With LARC Technique
- Preventing Objections With Safe Sales
- Recognizing The Customer’s Buying Signals
- The Famous Price Objection – Overcome It
- Getting Comfortable With Closing
- Using The BIQ Close Like a Pro
- Following Up With All Customers – Lost & Sold
- Being The Ultimate Sales Professional
Boot Camp begins March 20th, 2012 – registration is limited to 12 participants – call (239) 481-8557.
Lee Knapp, President and founder of Knapp Consultants, is a business development consultant, motivational speaker, and training specialist. For the past 24 years, Lee has been using her successfully proven techniques as a basis for helping individuals and companies achieve personal and professional success.
YOUR INVESTMENT: $350 Per Month *Additional Materials: Sales Profile, and Boot Camp workbooks WORKSHOPS MEET TWICE A MONTH FOR 3 MONTHS 8:30 am – 11:30 am Call for additional Boot Camp information (239) 481-8557 Visit us at www.LeeKnapp.com email: firstname.lastname@example.org sales development and training of a 21,000 person national/international sales organization. She developed this small team hands-on Boot Camp to help people increase their selling skills, confidence, and sales results.
Lee’s boot camp was more insightful than I could have ever imagined. Not only will it help in my professional life but in my personal life, as well. Her extensive knowledge and warm kind personality make it an experience that I will carry with me and continue to learn from. – Toni – Crystal Clean
“Without your expertise, wisdom, and a dash of wit, I would not have been able to make the changes in myself nor my business that were needed. Only being in business a short period of time, I was at a stand still and loss of which direction to take. You and boot camp gave me that direction. Boot camp was the best thing I could have done! Thank you for everything and I salute you Colonel Knapp!! – Barbara – Barbara Bell Design Group