Have you ever wondered why some people seem to find all the right connections and are able to achieve everything they want in a manner that actually looks easy? How is it that these successful people always happen to be at the right place at the right time and they even seem to know exactly what to say to get exactly what they want? What is it that makes them different? Are they better? Are they born with it? What’s their secret?
It’s actually pretty simple. Successful people learn to embrace faith, focus on the positive and always look to make the best out of every opportunity! They have a way of thinking that gives them an edge in life because failure isn’t an option and they remain positive even when things look bleak or too difficult. They find solutions instead of making excuses and they take positive action and walk in the direction of their goals. They are determined, dedicated and they believe in themselves. How did they get this way? Well they each took their own path but it involved changing their mind about who they are and what they could accomplish. Below is a little something to help get you going on the “Winners” path!
- Winners say, “Yes,” while Losers say, “Yes, but.”
- Winners reveal love, while Losers conceal love.
- Winners say, “I did,” while Losers say, “I didn’t.”
- Winners appreciate, while Losers denigrate.
- Winners say, “Now,” while Losers say, “Later.”
- Winners persist, while Losers quit.
- Winners say, “I love you,” while Losers say, “You must love me.”
- Winners give things away, while Losers hoard everything.
- Winners say, “I’m sorry,” while Losers say, “You should be ashamed.”
- Winners accept others, while Losers judge others.
- Winners say, “I’ll do my share,” while Losers say “Do something for me.
- Winners dare to be out front, while Losers lag behind.
- Winners say, “I’m responsible,” while Losers say, “It’s not my fault.
- Winners make something work, while Losers say why it won’t work.
- Winners say, “I’ll try,” while Losers say, “I won’t.”
- Winners listen to criticism, while Losers block them out.
- Winners say, “I owe you,” while Losers say, “You owe me.”
- Winners laugh at themselves, while Losers laugh behind backs.
- Winners say, “I can,” while Losers destroy nature.
- Winners say, “Maybe,” while Losers say, “No way.”
- Winners have close friends, while Losers make acquaintances.
- Winners say, “Thank you,” while Losers say, “You don’t appreciate me.”
- Winners are open, while Losers put up walls.
- Winners say, “I could,” while Losers say, “I should.”
- Winners reciprocate, while Losers intimidate.
- Winners pray thankfully, while Losers pray regretfully.
For more than 23 years, Lee Knapp has been sharing her motivational messages designed to reinforce your strengths, redesign your game plan and live your life to the fullest. Her secret to success is her experience, passion, energy and unique personal touch that reaches employees and customers.www.leeknapp.com email@example.com
“This lady is simply amazing. She makes you just wake up, shift, smile, laugh, believe. As you listen to her you get a boost and a real motivation to keep going, to love yourself, to cancel everything that is negative and that is holding you to succeed. She is so consistent. Her only presence communicates so much!! Lee is not only a tremendous inspiration, but a very professional experienced lady who combines motivation, faith and reality.” Lina Sierra