A Motivational Sales Development Program
Building team awareness around the value of having a company sales culture will bring greater sales results, happier employees, and generate solid customer relationships.
What can you do to help every employee feel like an important part of your company growth and your sales success? Every team member makes the difference. Every employee is in sales and every employee is in business for the customer. Let’s get the entire team “on the bus” driving sales and growing the business. We all know that nothing happens until we sell something.
Lee Knapp is passionate about helping people achieve sales success. She shares proven techniques and ideas in her “Creating a Company Sales Culture” sales development message that helps people see the light at the end of the tunnel and move forward with renewed energy, enthusiasm, and increased sales results. Call Lee today to have a complimentary meeting to learn how you can create exactly this for your company! No charge, just pick up the phone and call 239-481-8557!
“CREATING A COMPANY SALES CULTURE”
- Creating a sales culture that generates new business and reinforces customer relationships
- Your sales success begins and ends between your ears. Everyone is aware of your attitude. It’s always showing
- Positioning you and your business to go above and beyond your competition?
- Effectively qualifying your customers; what are their real needs and how are your solutions matching up?
- Selling value versus price. Price only becomes an issue in the absence of value.
- Closing the sale begins with “hello.” Starting and ending with pizzaz
Everyone is part of the sales team …
- Prepare to focus on the customer and their needs.
- Remember, without customers, you don’t have a business.
- Reinforce the importance of each job description in the company.
- Listen like you care to both the internal and external customers.
- Tune up your positive attitude. Customers will like it.
- Believe and be prepared to sell your company beliefs.
- Update your product/service knowledge regularly.
- Be prepared to share creative solutions for your customers needs.
- Take notes when speaking with customers. Don’t rely on memory.
- Script responses to your most common questions and objections.
- Visualize success and turn up your energy and enthusiasm.
Your company will be remembered …
- Focus on the customer and their needs.
- Sell the value of the benefits and how they meet customers needs.
- Begin with the most important benefits first and continue in descending order of importance to the customer.
- Cut the fluff and stay with the meat of your message. Don’t ramble.
- Company background should be meaningful, specific, and credible.
- Present appropriate marketing materials for the customer.
- Ask questions that create two-way communication.
- Show the customers that you value and respect them and their needs.
You’re memorable when you …
- Focus on the customer and their needs.
- Make it easy for the customer to buy. Keep it simple.
- Make sure you are talking with the decision makers.
- Let your enthusiasm and energy shine. It’s contagious.
- Maintain your confidence, professionalism, and share your knowledge.
- Don’t use industry jargon – keep it simple.
- Share your attention, eye contact, and smiles with everyone.
- Confirm your follow-up action steps to move the sale forward.
- Don’t lose control of the follow-up action. YOU call them back.
- Send a thank you note, regardless of the meeting results.
Lee Knapp is a successful national Motivational Speaker, Author, Sales Trainer and Business Consultant living in the Southwest Florida area. For more than 24 years, Lee Knapp has been sharing her motivational messages designed to reinforce strengths, redesign game plans and help individuals live their life to the fullest. Her secret to success is her vast experience, her incredible passion, her contagiously positive energy and her unique personal touch that reaches employees and customers alike. If you would like to have Lee speak at one of your upcoming events please feel free to contact her by calling 239-481-8557 emailing her at Lee@LeeKnapp.com or visiting her website at www.LeeKnapp.com.